Lovely! The added dialogue is great! I can hear the whole thing in my head. Dad was probably thinking something like..."my crazy girls! What's Mandi up to this time?" :)
Great pics! Lol I bet our dads would get along very well. I can totally see that kind of conversation taking place between me and my dad. He sticks to business, I stick to art, and sometimes there's that histerical place where we meet in the middle somehow. Gotta love our dads!
2 comments:
Lovely! The added dialogue is great! I can hear the whole thing in my head. Dad was probably thinking something like..."my crazy girls! What's Mandi up to this time?" :)
Great pics! Lol I bet our dads would get along very well. I can totally see that kind of conversation taking place between me and my dad. He sticks to business, I stick to art, and sometimes there's that histerical place where we meet in the middle somehow. Gotta love our dads!
Post a Comment