I'm sure you've all looked through a peephole at least once or twice. Usually they are found in the doors of a hotel. When I was little, I always liked looking through the peepholes when I would go on family trips. Why I liked looking through them so much, I'm not sure. Perhaps I liked the odd, bubbly appearence that affected the world outside my hotel room. One little hole and you could see who was coming and be on your guard! I went on a trip this past weekend up to Massachusettes. It was a much needed break. I had my camera with me every day of course and so I captured the events of the weekend. One evening, I was sitting there in our room and noticed the peephole. Aha! I had a new photo opportunity! I wondered if I could capture that rounded, convex bubble with my camera. There was only one way to find out. So, I grabbed the camera, got a chair, and started snapping away. The pictures needed something else. Hmm. I needed a person. So, I grabbed Dan and asked him to stand outside the door. He became the mysterious figure I needed.
1 comment:
Dan is kind of creepy in that picture! He looks like he has criminal intentions...
Post a Comment