Saturday, January 21, 2006

Photoshop Experimentation

I tend to take a lot of self portraits. I often try to get good angles, or good lighting. These two images are quite different from other pictures I've taken of myself. With these digital images I tried to create something dramatic and model-like, even though, being 5' 1", there is no way I could ever become a model! I'm way too short! So, I tried to do some creative effects in photoshop to add to the "artsy-ness" of the photos. Basically, I was just having fun with the camera and making myself appear very different from how I usually look. It was fun.

3 comments:

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rach said...

(Ok that comment that was deleted was mine. I said it wrong the first time. Heheh. :) Sorry.) Anyway what I wanted to say is that you look cute, but in the second picture you look really sad. That is a face you dont really make very often in real life, at least not when we're together. And I am glad. Not to say that you can't be sad with me if you need to, just that I am glad that we are happy together!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh I love your shortness comment! I'm 4'5 or so...SO, I'm right there with ya. I used to want to model when I was little... (probably to take after my cousin)

~ Em